Saturday 28 January 2017

Feartigo

Feartigo is my second Pulp City mini of the year, making for a better start than 2016 (although I had a very good February).

I got inspired to do him when I saw someone else had painted theirs up, helping motivate me. As I had a few days off work (a lot spent assembling terrain), I felt confident I would get him finished without him falling into 'painting queue limbo', and thankfully that proved accurate. With all the browns he was going to have I thought the purple/magenta trousers would make a nice counterpoint while sticking with my colour vocabulary for Villains.

In terms of game-play, Feartigo straddles two Factions, as a Necroplane agent who has infiltrated the Coven ranks through subterfuge, secretly serving Dr. Tenebrous, but whose loyalties may be uncertain for either side. Painting him adds my first new Coven in fifteen months, and my first new Necroplane in three and half years! At least one of those Teams needs to make it to the table this year I think.

Feartigo is a Blaster with added durability, whose Actions all work against Spirit (ideal against A.R.C. or Heavy Metal). His added durablity is due to the fact that he has two defensive Trumps, adds +1 die to Defend when Attacked out of Base to Base, and because he also Damages Attackers who Damage him with Mind or Spirit Actions. Basically, as an overall package he can be a nasty surprise for an unwary opponent, especially as his main Attack will typically generate 4 dice against Living Targets.

Feartigo
Villain, Blaster, Level 2, Mystery
30 mm


14 comments:

  1. Wow. That's a corking looking scarecrow mini imho. I love the purple trousers too, as it gives him a touch of Joker too (in my mind at least). Wonderful stuff Pulpcitizen ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much mate. I am pretty happy with how he turned out in the end, despite having a few fiddly bits and bit of uncertainty of the colour scheme I chose. :)

      Delete
  2. Feartigo has turned out very nicely indeed. Lok forward to seeing him in a game soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers mate. :)

      Hopefully we can get him into a game pretty soon. :)

      Delete
  3. Well done! I also like the extra effort you made for the base.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Wouter. I cannot claim credit for the base, it is an old resin one I had lying around. :)

      Delete
  4. Dynamic and beautiful mini!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's terrifically done, would be a great model for post-apocalyptic skirmish games too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is certainly an interesting call - he would make quite a spooky addition to that kind of gaming. :)

      Delete
  6. I'm someone who has lived a life seemingly in the background, I must say this final indignity I have suffered almost too much to endure. You see, I have been sickly and weak since the day I was born and doomed to go through my life weakling. I seemed to have always suffered from one illness or another and could never play with the other children as I so desperately wanted to. Mother always made such a big fuss over me, also, making the situation worse as the other boys teased me mercilessly after they saw it. I was browsing  the internet searching on how I could be transformed into a powerful person when I came across the email of a man named Lord Mark. who was a VAMPIRE so I told him that I has always dreamed of becoming a  VAMPIRES, All i did was just to follow the procedure that i was been told, and i bet you that procedure I took change my entire life to something i ever desire, freedom, sickness free, pains free, fame, influence, connections and even more that i can. Thanks to Lord Mark. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...