Sunday 27 October 2013

Ninjas (Jade Cult III)

My third Minion Card of Ninjas for Jade Cult, and my 7th and 8th Ninjas so far.

These were supposed to be finished back in August for the Minion Month Painting Challenge I had with Rob, but I fell at the final hurdle. While painting various Zombies for Zomtober on one of my other blogs (click for link), I finally regained the motivation to get these finished.

So these are done, which is a 'good thing' as far as I am concerned. I have now painted 116 minis for Pulp City, which I find pretty pleasing.

I still have plenty of Pulp City minis to paint, and hope to get stuck into them over the next few months: Green Serpent; Pulp Monster; 3 x Terror Cotta Warrior; Slug Muldoon; Papa Zombie; Comte Vendredi; and some other stuff...so watch this space!

Finally, yes, I did manage to catch the base of the lamp in the picture of the backs of the minis; oh well, I am too preoccupied to take any replacement pics...I have painting to do!

3 comments:

  1. They look great Dude! Any chance of a group Ninja shot at some point?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will try and do so; some are in an intentionally different colour scheme so should they be included (I am thinking no, but my audience decides!)?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take one anyway a massed ninja shot can only look good. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...