Thursday 25 April 2013

New SE Card Preview - Crimson Oni

This was shown on the Pulp City website last week; the is probably quite close to how the final cards will look. The plan is that the new cards will be available as a bundle at near to cost price to make it easier for people to replace their existing cards. we know it will be a commitment to change over, but we do feel it is worth it, that the game is more accessible in terms of rules, and plays faster and more dynamically.

Crimson Oni:



3 comments:

  1. I've not actually played Pulp City (or any tabletop skirmish game for a while come to think of it) but, I do like the look of the cards.. Although admittedly I've not seen the older version so I have no frame of reference in that respect.

    Dynamic. Crisp, Clean and, clear. No matter how good the old material was, these are a win in my book. :0).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree; Melvin (who designed the layout) has done a great job in my humble opinion.

      Delete
    2. It's certainly worked. Even with no prior knowledge of the game I can look at the card and make pretty good sense of the vast majority of the information. That's good design work to make something that intuitive!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...