Friday 27 January 2012

Welcome

Another 'welcome' post abounds, this one after Chris has signed up as a Follower. I have taken a look at Chris' own blog (link here to Chris's Gaming Journal) and it is immediately apparent that he is a tabletop gamer of eclectic tastes - in other words I will be watching to see what he posts next.

So thank you Chris for signing up - very much appreciated.

On the Pulp City painting front I have finished Ra'Leigh, Aquarius Warlord today, so hopefully new pictures sooner than later. It has been a long time coming, but it is finally done - whew!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks very much for the mention! I will do my best not to dissapoint and make sure my posts are as eclectic as my tastes seem to be!

    Cheers
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...