Wednesday 7 December 2011

Christmas Time...

I am working on this year's Christmas Madness Battle Report and plan to 'rerun' last year's at some point in the Comic Life format I have adopted, so stay tuned!

Working nights (again) this month, which plays havoc with when I feel up to painting (tiredness as one factor, daylight as a preference being the other main issue here), but hopefully at least one or two minis will be finished this month. I have also been working on a terrain piece that is definitely more suited to summer weather, so that may see an appearance at some point.

I also plan to produce a few more Team photographs and listings soon, all built around a Level 3 Supreme:
  • Dark Solar Heroes
  • Dark Solar Villains
  • Mysterious Man

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...