Wednesday 30 November 2011

Recent Painting Summary

I was looking back over some posts, and realised that it had been a while since I posted any month-end painting summaries. Of course that could be accounted for by the fact that I have painted so little for Pulp City in recent months...

So without further ado:

August
Nothing.

September
  • Loup Garou II
  • Mooonchild & Moon Coyote (2 minis)

October
Nothing.

November
  • Arquero
  • Riposte

So 5 minis in 4 months. Last year I was aiming for around 4-5 minis per months and managed just over 4 per month on average. In this period of 4 months I managed only 5 minis in total. Yes I was painting other stuff like Zombies, but nonetheless a real loss of momentum.

That said, of the remaining minis for the range I have yet to paint there is only the following:
  • Ra'Leigh, Aquarius Warlord (base colours applied)
  • Captain/Mini/Giant Hadron (3 minis; base colours and some shading and highlighting done)
  • Pulp Monster (gaps now being filled)
So suffice it to say I am looking forwards to the next releases.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...