Saturday 22 October 2011

Welcome

Welcome to Follower #84 of the blog. This welcome goes to Alex Hood, and as ever I have to say a big thank you for taking time to sign up. I only hope that I repay the interest with things of interest. So again, thanks Alex Hood.

Starting the Pulp Citizen was a useful diversion for me, following a difficult life event. Since then it has grown into creating acquaintances with folks I would not be able to be in touch with without the medium of the Internet. More than that, it has allowed me a small measure of involvement in helping in a little way to help develop my favourite tabletop minis game. So in all, spurred on by people visiting, Following and commenting, the Pulp Citizen has rewarded me a lot. cheers guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...