Wednesday 31 August 2011

Here Be Monsters...

Or "guess what the postie delivered today!"

2 Monster bodies, 4 heads, and lots of bits and bobs - good job I have a couple of weeks free methinks.

The parcel was a welcome sight as I want to get on with painting some new Pulp City stuff and it also contained the latest releases: Loup Garou II & Moonchild/Moon Coyote; Arquero & Riposte. Reinforcements for the Blood Watch and the Coven, as well as some new Hero/Villains - a good all-round mix then.

I just need to decide how I want to build these Pulp Monsters then, and which heads to use...

4 comments:

  1. Now that looks like a bundle of fun and I can't wait to see those assembled and painted. I hope the old adage of the larger the figure the more difficult to paint doesn't work here.

    The creature from the black lagoon head look the best for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Mysterious Man would love a giant Dino.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the Ulthar-style head (left) is going to be a definite, as I think with the frond-y things at the front it has a slight Asian dragon influence, so should double up for a 'Little Asia' themed Monster.

    Now to add context, I already have a metal RAFM Cthulhu awaiting assembly & painting, so would that sway any opinions?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...