Saturday 4 December 2010

Welcome

Another 'welcome' goes out, this one to Alexandre, who joined up within the past couple of days. As in every case of a new Follower to the blog, I appreciate that Alexandre has taken time to join up and I hope that I can offer something worth reading or looking at. Thanks again Alexandre, and the same goes out to all Followers of the Pulp Citizen.

I have been in a slightly reflective mood in the past few days, possibly because the first anniversary of the Pulp Citizen is approaching (in 2 weeks), and I have also thinking about what spurred me to start blogging in the first place. I will probably post about that in the next couple of weeks, but in the meantime every time someone visits the blog or signs up as a Follower helps spur me on, so thanks to everyone who has stopped by in the past 50 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...