Monday 21 June 2010

Another Micro Update

I was hoping to get some photographs done today, but I was waiting to finish my own June Summers before doing so, and unfortunately have only just done so - too late for photographing really.

I have some new kit to use for my photographs which I want to try out properly to see if it helps me, so I guess Thursday or Friday I will sit down to take pictures of June Summers, Apebot, and Virus (and maybe I will try a couple of duo shots as well), and maybe the latest 4 Tokens I have finished.

So far it will be one of the less productive months as things stand, but then I do have a few days off in the coming week or so, so it will be interesting to see if I get a quick finish on some other minis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...