Monday 8 March 2010

A Thousand Faces

A Thousand Faces (link) is a quarterly journal (available online and via Print On Demand - POD - through Lulu), and something I have only just happened to learn about. They describe themselves thus:

A Thousand Faces is the quarterly journal of superhuman fiction. Published four times a year simultaneously online and in print, A Thousand Faces is the next step in the evolution of the superhero genre. There's no four color artwork here; the stories in A Thousand Faces owe more to the pulp roots of the superhero than to the comics that would later make them famous.

I look forwards to trying out the back issues, and will comment as and when I do. I thought I would post the link for interested parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...